Public Service Announcment.
When you are working with distressing inks and glimmer mist - DO NOT spray the glimmer mist on something that you stamped with distressing ink. the ink will run and bleed.
but it's not a failure - it's an opportunity for creativity!
I keep trying to tell myself that. :)
i used crackle paint, paint, distress ink, brillance ink, fancy pants stamp, grunge board, metal charm, ribbon and the new 2 Scoops from Basic Grey. and Glimmer mist. i restamped the heart with brillance ink after. still looks cool but not quite what i had in my mind.
here's hoping that your ooops turn out good on this COLD weekend!
2 comments:
Vicki Chrisman (AKA This Art that makes me happy blog) uses lots of glimmer mist in her projects too. I am quite intigued by it but haven't ventured far to find it ~ my scrapbooking stuff is in complete disaray and abandoned! Happy creating!!
Speaking of glimmer mist, I must have put 30 new colors out on the shelf Tue evening. :) I really must experiment with this more...love what you are doing!
Post a Comment