Saturday, January 05, 2008

Layouts







hey - i've actually been scrapping - besides cards!

but i've got some cards to make too.... so off i go!

4 comments:

Dawn Hueser said...

YOur layouts are turning out fabulously. I am glad I got to see you working on them. Your awesome girl.

Saucy said...

Your layouts are clearly superior to mine. I will have to bookmark your blog so I can make return visits for scraplifting. Sue me.

MJ said...

Interesting layouts! I love circular ones ~ what tool do you use: Fiskar or Creative Memories? I have the Creative Memories oval shaped tools and they are quite good and am contemplating the circle ones.

I'm a scrapbook-looker (meaning that I like to look at them but don't seem to make as much time needed to do it!) Thanks for my dosage today!

coRinne not connie said...

MJ - the circles are from the die cut machine at JSI. excellent tool there! i do have a circle coluzzle that i use (or a plate) when i'm not scrapping at JSI.

Thanks for the comments!