
The woman in the photo is my grandmother. She was about 25 or so when that was taken. I only ever saw her with white hair. but she was really pretty. and the paper is Polar Bear Press, with some Maya Road ribbon and We Are Memory Keepers rubons and a few Prima flowers.
I'd love to get some more of that paper! It's nice quality with a bit of a sheen to it.
So i'm back at the job. i was gone for 2 weeks and i'm caught up already. how sad is that?
so
i'm hoping to upload some of the layouts from last week.... yippee it's working!
This layout is from a photo of Anita's (Thanks!)She takes awesome photos. anyway.
i cut 5 of the same photo progressively smaller and stacked them with glue dots and foam squares.
Luxe paper, ink and Thickers. and call it a day.
love the effect of it.
i made some cards too, but they're scanned but i'm not sure where the cd is. still have a bit of stuff to unpack....
off to have a snack and some swishing....
3 comments:
you have you Grandmothers eyers Corinne. I love this layout.
Corinne glad you're home! hope your holiday was fun! scrapped up a storm. call me when you get a minute.
love the Lo's
I love the layered photo effect! Very cool!
by the way how are ya doing?
Post a Comment