Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Thank YOU

Thank YOU everyone who's sent a card or two for Op Christmas Card.

I've gathered 130 cards so far. That's WAY more than I thought I'd have. It's outstanding!

and I know there's a few more to come. :)

One of the guys at work was overseas last year, and he said "you don't know how much that means.... getting something from someone you don't know... who is supporting us." and he went on about how the Padre hands out the cards and the guys kinda fight for them. cool eh?

SO, THANKS!!

The Men and Women of the Canadian Forces will have a wee bit of cheer this coming holiday season.

I'll eventually take a photo of the box going out.... but in the meantime. Thank you very much.

2 comments:

Dale Anne Potter said...

When are you sending these off....???
I have a pile to send - one pile is all Christmas cards and another pile is all occasion cards (can you send these?).

coRinne not connie said...

Yes Dale Anne, your cards would be most welcome! The all occasion ones would be welcome too. The resource centres will welcome them! I need to get them in the mail by the 20 of Sept at the very latest. If you're in the Saskatoon area, they can be dropped off at Just Scrap it for me.
if you need my address to mail me, please let me know!
braunc13@ hotmail dot com