Thursday, August 02, 2007

Op Christmas Card

to answer those questions...

Cards can be any size, shape or color. As long as they fit in an envelope. Please leave the envelope unsealed. I'm suggesting no metal (brads, bookplates,etc) cuz that can caused some problems with security. As big as you want - well within reason :D - cards that are 2 feet across maybe harder to mail.
you can go bulkier if you want, flowers & gems are great!

If you want to write a note inside go for it! It can say anything from "happy holidays" to "thanks for being overseas" or "season's greetings" - it's up to you. you don't have to sign it, if you don't want to. it can be totally anonymous. You can address the card to "any soldier" or "any CF member" if you want - you don't have to either.
I'll collect them and send them in one big bundle to Ontario to be bundled with lots more from folks across this big country who are doing the same.

Thanks to Leica Forrest who's doing a crop at her home for the purpose of making cards for the troops. Now that's a great thing! Hey - even if i get 5 cards out there - that's five more smiles.
Thanks everyone!
If you want more info, please let me know....

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hi Corinne I have some cards made up for you and as I don't live in Saskatoon, can you e-mail me your address so I can send them off to you. rempelwe@sasktel.net