Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Op Christmas Card



for those of you who are interested in donating cards for Op Christmas Card - I'll need them by the end of August/middle of September. I'll be bundling the lotof them together and sending them off in September.

Thank you all for your interest and support. If you need my address, please email me at braunc13 at hotmail dot com.


and that's all i know for now - except that's it's nice and cool today. love that. but tomorrow i hear it's back into the oven. sigh.
have a great one!

3 comments:

scrappaleica said...

corrine, I was asked if the cards have to be a certain size? also do we write the well wishes inside? and if so how do we address them?

Kate said...

In an envelope? How thick (i.e. can we use gems, pebbles, flowers, etc?) How big? Who is it to? What do we write on the inside? I need many details! Can't WAIT to start!!! Can I put it on my blog and promote it on the Scrap In Style website?

Liz said...

I want to start some cards for you tonight, my only question is do we sign them?