Sunday, April 29, 2007






Told ya i wasn't a good blogger....








well.




friday and saturday saw me hanging out at JSI's spring fling. MY GOODNESS. Aloha!




what a hoot! In the bad girls corner was Dawn, Amanda, Glenda and Andrea and me. we had a lot of laughs and i think i can safely say that i can stay in the bad girls corner.... :)








here's one of me in said corner....






grabbed the photo from Julie's blog - she takes awesome photos....






JSI's Spring Fling is AWESOME! you get a goody bag as you come in the door. and throughout the weekend, they also award another goody bag. AWESOME stuff. in the first bag was a bunch of stuff, mini albums, glue dots, stickers, .... ummmm can't remember! and the second bag was great! i got a cool provo craft backpack, a 12x12 wedding album, Lil Davis foam nuggets - really cool paint foam stuff (great tweasers) and another mini album. awesome!






the big raffles for this year were: 1) stamp making kit; 2) zutter cutter and bind it machine; 3) embellishment box and 4) a Mozart replica suitcase FULL of product. and of course i had to buy tickets! especially after winning at the last crop! (i won the grand prize - the Cricut)



so i put my tickets in. and of course, Deb HAS to prolong the agony and call each number ONE at a time....



Amanda won the stamp making kit - too cool! i'm excited for her! she's so creative...






Some lady from LaLoche won the bind-it and zutter cutting machine - good for her - she was crying and jumpin all around - great fun!






Andrea won the embellishment box - she sure looked happy too!






and i won the suitcase FULL of stuff. OMG! how cool is that? i don't think i made anyone really happy though... oh well - you buys your tickets, you takes your chances!






here's a peak....






i really can't believe i won that.. i feel very .. ummm...LUCKY but not quite worthy. I really appreciate JSI and all that they do to put on the spring fling and all the work that they do there!

YOU ALL are AWESOME. Thanks Deb, Ralna and the rest of the girls!


so that's today's thoughts... now to go and unpack!


and here's a layout that i did this weekend!
for the Scrapable Moments, Scrapapalooza...
based on my birthday colors from colorstrology....
journalling: according to Colorstrology, I have the ability to withstand life's hurdles and challenges as long as i don't isolate myself or become TO SERIOUS! so this is a note to myself - LIGHTEN UP! I try not to be too serious - it's so much work. it's much mroe fun and relaxing to let loose! some call me crazy lady - but i'm not really. i'm an instigator. i stand back and watch. and laugh myself silly!so Live, Laugh and carpe the day!"
and finally that's it.



4 comments:

Ralna Nordstrom said...

bought any lotto tickets lately you lucky girl. Glad you enjoyed your weekend in the bad girl corner.

Amanda said...

You rock, girl!
I didn't know you were blogging! Are you hiding from me?? LOL

The prize you won was so so so awesome! I am tickled pink that we rocked the raffle table this time. :)

I can't wait until the next one!

Julie Cortens said...

Congrats Corinne - no such thing as luck - it was just meant to be that you got all that stuff. Remember that song in Sound of Music? "somewhere in my youth or childhood, I must of done something good!" hehe. ENJOY!!
Love the layout - way too funny and great message. I am trying to learn to lighten up..I know I will be there when I let someone take goofy pictures of me like the ones on your page! haha

jem said...

I really like the lo of u.