Saturday, April 14, 2007










more layouts!








This Layout was for the challenge "Off to the Office"




















This one was in reponse to "round and round"












It's a blurr
That's the title and so is the photo!lot's of round things in there!journalling's about how when Anita and i spend time together it goes by in a blurr.the photo part opens and there's part 2!



which i'm having trouble uploading.



and then there was the challenge "What's New Baby" - all i could think of was Tom Jones's song. "what's new pussycat?" and it went from there....













2 comments:

jem said...

Ohhh! Corinne I am so happy to be able to see some of your unique and fantastic work.

Ralna Nordstrom said...

sadly the links to the pics are broken at the moment so I can only see "blur". love it! thanks for the idea I have lots of blurry shots of Kaylin I could use. come to think of it my life feels like a blur... another idea for a me page... you rock corrine