some ATC's that i did for swapping on SwapBot.
more for swapping - and all spoken for.
some postcards i did for iHanna's post card swap the techniques i mostly used where masking and then inking over top, stamping and then i added touches of foil - i'd forgotten how much foil i had and now it's time to use it again!
those postcards are in the mail!
some cards i've been playing with. Mostly i think i'll try out for Anam's design team for sketches 2 scrapbook!more cards later!
6 comments:
Very cool Corinne. Love the atc's. I really need to get my butt in gear and make some. So many lucky ladies getting some one of a kind Corinne art. ;)
looking GREAT Corinne! and definitely try out for Anam's DT, she rocks!!!!!
I love your handmade postcards. I collect mostly vintage postcards, but once in awhile I will make one. Nice job.
Judy
Corinne, thanks for sharing your postcards and how you made them. They look very nice. I haven't tried foil yet, I think I need some soon. :-)
Take care!
Fun to see your cards. Thank for sharing.
EWian
Thank you so much for my lovely postcard! :) I love the way you made it, and the quotation, too!
Greetings from Hamburg, Maja x
Post a Comment