Monday, February 11, 2008

hey

hey - check this blog out - got the link from Leica....

Fire & Ice

Those have got to be the coolest albums! Build a page - what a great concept! Gotta start bugging the stores here about that one!

There is SO much new stuff coming from the different scrapbooking companies. How does one decide what to start to bug the stores about? Top of my list is the grungeboard mini's. then the Maya road sheer keychains (which Scrapping Nook has on preorder - yeah!)
i think after that it's going to be pick and choose as it arrives in the stores. i really don't want the WHOLE line of basic grey - just some of the pieces. kwim? well to be honest i don't NEED any of it. I have enough stuff to make THOUSANDS of layouts... i just need the photos now!
time to start asking the cousins if i can use their photos of their children!
but it's exciting to see the new things that will eventually show up here!

MJ - I'd love to have cards that the tykes have made - what an awesome idea - i never thought of getting children involved!

So this weekend i made more cards - for a total of 73 Christmas cards. Spent Friday night laughing with the girls and then on Sunday afternoon too!
and OMG it was cold out. and it's warmed up a bit... which is really nice. i can't wait until it's spring!

that's it for today - i'm off to a warm bed and a book. i just haven't been warm enough lately and i think i'm catching something again. sigh. oh well - soon the spring will be here and it'll be warmer!

thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I missed you guys on Friday night -- and I think I am having scrapbook withdrawals!!! Next Fri, k???????