Tuesday, October 16, 2007

eh

bad bad blogger - that's me!

time - where does it go? i mean really - i have the same amount of time as anyone, but i seem to waste it. oh well.
I did spend Thanksgiving with my parents. which was really relaxing. and then Dad turned 70. wow.
i remember when my grandparents were 70 - that was OLD. now - not so much.
maybe because i officially hit middle age myself. and I don't feel THAT old. 32 maybe.

deep thougts hey?

i've been doing some scrapping. mostly layouts for Scrapable Moments Scrapolooza.... quite enjoying that!

and Karen P. did a photo shoot for me. just me. OMG! I love her photos!

so i'm scrapping those. got 2 of the 60ish done. i have to upload some more to print out! i had the whole batch printed out in 2x3 size so i can do some mini albums. but i'm thinking of doing some Christmas cards this year...

and I'm off to Scrapping Camp, as organized by Dawn G, LoriAnn and Tracy out at Rosthern this weekend. looking forward to that!

carpe the week!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hey girlie! You are not, in any way, old. 32 is just right. ;) Miss ya girl. Did you have fun in Rosthern with Andy? I wish I could have been there. ((hugs)) when's the next bad girls night?