Hey - i've FINALLY got something to post! I was at a crop all day yesterday... great time spent laughing and enjoying the art.And i made a few cards...
This one is only 4.25 by 2.5. and I cut all those shutter pieces indivi*duh*ly. duh. DawnH said i should have pleatted them. i think that would have taken more brain power than i have. but it looks really cool. I *may* make more.
and I used some of the tea bag medallions i've made. and a lot of scraps of paper, as well as some transparencies.and I did a layout for Scrapable Moments Palooza.... which is posted in that gallery - when the challenge is over i'll post them here.
have a great week!
2 comments:
I had a great time visiting with you yesterday. Thanks for coming. Your card looks fantastic. you definitely have more patience than me!
Post a Comment