Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sooooo


Scrapbook Fanatics had a Friday Night Crop - they usually have one a month at least - great stuff. lots of great challenges.


And ScrapShotz had a crop this weekend too.


So here's ONE layout i got done. with apologies to Andrea Wiebe - I lifted her layout.









I did work at Paper Trails on Saturday - nice day! and i quite enjoy hanging out there....
Here's a peek at one of the cards for one of the classes I'm teaching - it's part of an intermediate class. 3 cards that aren't your typical fold over cards.

Deb's got the classes listed here.




Another card I made this weekend - it was scraps from another project i'm working on. Daisy D's & 7Gypsies portfolio.
I actually worked on a lot this weekend! I got my Circle Journal ready for the next round of CJ at Scrapbook Fanatics - and Kellie (whom I send too) is going to be in town at the end of the month so I can just hand over!
This CJ topic is Scavenger Hunt - i've enclosed enough sealed envelopes - one for each - the idea is to get a photo of the word in the sealed envelope and scrap it. hopefully it'll work out.
i've gotten that done, and started working on a mini album for my auntie Sue. i found a few photos of her at age 8-9ish. so i'm going to do them up for her. I'm using this and Urban Lily Just Add Color collection. so far. got some more to work to do on it.
Oh - I was at Leica Forrest's place on Thursday night and we managed to work up 44 cards - her, Sasha and I - Thanks Leica!
I think i have 228 cards. THANK YOU! They're off to the troops this week.
And i'll keep collecting for next year - because i think they'll still be overseas for a while yet!





1 comment:

jem said...

YOur celebtare card is great