So it's the Tuesday after the long weekend. and it's seeming to be a let down, having to go to work and all that. why is it that we're (meaning me) so tired after a long weekend.... it's not like i did much!
i was at my parents. very relaxing. did a bit of visiting and all that. We were at Temple Gardens Mineral Spa in Moose Jaw on monday. very nice. but that warm water sure wears a person out... i could have used a nap before i drove back here! and get this - the gas price is stupidly cheap there. it was 114.9 and at safeway you get 3.5 cents off - so i paid 110.4 for gas.
and today - it's 125.9 here. how nuts is that?
why don't we have a safeway gas bar here? that would be nice.
didn't do much scrapping lately. i uploaded my layout for the Scrapshotz hotshotz contest
and waited and voted. and didn't make it to the next round. oh well. at least i tried. i did the "Quiet Sharon" one for the beginning challenge.
now it's time to maybe take a break?
nah - cuz Scrapbooking Fanatics is having a contest too. good thing the forums don't do them all at the same time! i now have to pick out my favourite 3 to submit... any suggestions?
plus i joined a card of the month swap. i make 12 cards for one month theme and send them in and get 12 back - one for each month. got them 1/2 done! and then there's some ATC's to make and i think that's about it...
and that's my thoughts for today. Carpe the day!
3 comments:
Corinne...I love this LO...one of your best, I think! Don't let contests & such get you down. I think you are such a talented person...and with a heart of gold to match, nothing can beat that!
I love seeing your work, I am glad you had a relaxing weekend.
Corinne- I love the jelly belly pictures - leaves me drooling for some and the stores are all closed.
Post a Comment