Sunday, November 16, 2008

just some things.

I was told i needed to update - so here ya goes.... stuff to look at.
the Oasis layout was for a tag on JustCre8 i was shown a layout and had to do a lift of it and then mine was passed on and that person did a lift of mine and so on.... reallly a lot of fun.

the layout of my sister Sharon was in response to Amanda's challenge to do matting. plus i was playing with my new little tool - the Tonic wire brush scraper scratcher thingy. i scratched the background in the top and bottom photos. what a lot of fun!

Say it with Flowers - a whole lotta bling!


back to my simple mode - the Phoenix sunsets and rises were really nice.



Maya Road class that was held at Paper Trails. NICE - Caroline is an awesome instructor. Loved the class and the product! i've got a kit to do one of the other classes - gotta work on that....








that's it for now - i've done some other things and am still working on some stuff. Please leave a comment!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the coasters look great...:)

Kari

Amanda said...

I absolutely LOVE the flowers LO. And I've seen it IRL, and the photo just doesn't do it justice! There are so many layers! Fabulous!

Dawn Hueser said...

I love your work time to start submitting it girl. That flowers layout is spectacular.