
Book the weekend for September 26 and 27
MayaRoad is coming to Paper Trails!!!!!!
Caroline Lau, co-owner of Maya Road, will be at Paper Trails September 26 & September 27, 2008!!!! She will be teaching 4 Classes: Registration and pricing will be announced once the projects are confirmed. She will be teaching Friday night (one class) September 26 and Saturday September 27th (3 classes).
Caroline will provide you will tons of product for each class - what a deal! She is amazing. Learn new techniques from a PRO as you complete each project in her class PLUS door prizes.
We are so excited to have her in our store for the first time. Register early as her classes will fill up quickly.
Caroline Lau is the Managing Partner at Maya Road. She and her sister, Deb, are the co-owners of the company. Caroline originally trained and worked as a Chemical Engineer before starting Maya Road 4 years ago. Caroline has travelled around the world teaching students on how to use Maya Road’s innovative products. She has also been published in magazines such as – Creating Keepsakes, Scrapbooks, Etc, Paper Crafts, Memory Makers and Somerset Studio. In her spare time, she loves to travel with her husband (David) and son (Noah), play soccer, run and of course scrapbook!
This is one confirmed class Caroline will be teaching,,,Things I Love About You Chipboard Book.
Things I Love About You

Things I Love About You Layered Book taught by Caroline Lau
Maya Road Founder
Product DesignerYou can "count" on this class to treat you to layer after layer of cool Maya Road products! Complete this large Maya Road Layer book with 5 reasons you love about that someone special! Add finishing touches with Glimmer Mist, Stickles and lots of Maya Road embellishments!Registration begins soon!
What to bring to class:
Photos: 13-14 Black & White (2"x3") about someone or something that you love in your life!
Scissors (or cutting knife and mat)
12" paper trimmer
Black pen
Sanding Block
Tape runner, glue dots
Crop-A-Dile (she will have a couple to share)
Ruler
Black Ink
Brown Ink
All these items will be available for purchase prior to class at Paper Trails.
Let your friends and family know about this event!
2 comments:
How exciting!!!!!
OMG that is cool. I love Maya Road, I am so sad that I might be teaching in Manitoba that same weekend! If not, I'll have to come and play!
Post a Comment