Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Card of the Day #2


So here's my card of the day - Gatefold.
Thanks to Tamara - she sent me this awesome package of Christmas goodies. including some card kits already to go....
and some photos of her cards - so this is a direct lift!
now to go and check out what COTD is for today!

6 comments:

Julie Cortens said...

Oh I love this card! Just too cool. Is it possible I might be inspired to make my own Christmas cards this year??? Maybe?? I haven't made a card in many months. sigh

cottagerca said...

Corinne, I read your comment about glimmer mist on Trisha's site. I have tried to get a hint of what colours were used on their official website, for two of their projects. Any chance you could answer the question on the glimmer mist site for me???? Thanks in advance for your help and I may try to send out a card to you for the troops.

thanks
ava
cottagerca

nb: walnut ink tag and red flourish is what I was looking at in the gallery of glimmer mist

coRinne not connie said...

Ava- i hope you come back to read the comments! I have no idea what the colors are on those tags in the Glimmer Mist gallery - i'm guessing the red flourish is probably the Burnt Red or Candy Apple red ... the walnut tag - i'm thinking there's a couple of colors on there... sure is pretty! experiement with what you got and it'll look just as nice!

Jayme said...

Super yummy cards Corinne!

Janine Wahl said...

This is one cool card! Love the colors and the fun gatefold technique.

April D said...

I love this card idea!!