
this paper was from Tamara - thanks!
#9 - life quote

the stamp is from Cloud 9 - those are reallly nice sentiment stamps! MM plastic tag, 7 Gypsies mini paper clip and Maya Road ricrack.
#10 - use up some scraps into 3x3 cards.

#11 - happy birthday bling.
inside and when folded. This was one of the classes i got to take in Edmonton at the retailer's convention a while ago. it's a design by 7 Gypsies. LOVE 7 Gypsies. the inside can hold a 4x6 photo perfectly. i sprayed the whole thing with Glimmer Mist and it's shimmery and sparkly....
2 comments:
Man, I'm always looking for card ideas in a pinch . . . now I know where to look . . . your blog. Nice work!
really like card #8, the red one! I love the paper! I'm really liking red's lately. They are so bold and crisp, they just add so much punch.
In the photo with the multiple cards, the B&W one at the front really stands out to me too. Really like them!
Post a Comment