Monday, August 30, 2010

just in case....


you thought i NEVER updated.... welll - rarely....
i spent a wonderful evening with some wonderful ladies. Karen from KMP photography did a pin up shoot with us.... what a HOOT. and here's one of the photos.... i like it... she's done some wonderful photography with a not so great subject (i don't feel very photogenic) and took away the bags under my eyes! LOVE IT KAREN!
just a plug for Karen - you HAVE to check out her blog.... and she has a group on facebook also.
Thanks gals!
and at some point soon, i'll post some things i've made over the past months...


3 comments:

Andrea said...

Yay for the update! I check your blog all the time! Randomly, not stalkishly!!LOL!! Love the pic!!
Andrea

Anonymous said...

Great look on the update! Love the photo! The red feather boa...a bit racey but lovin' it. j/k

Janet

Kate said...

I never commented on this one before but I had to come back and tell you I LOVE the photo! Andrea might be random...but I am a full-on stalker. You should update more. LOL