Sunday, August 10, 2008

More layouts....

did this one in response to a challenge on The Nook - more tha 6 photos on a page... they didn't specify what size the photos had to be! :) Lil'Davis paper and a few rub ons from Luxe and CI and you're good to go!

Wood you believe? that's Dad... and his wood hobby... it was a challenge to use "naked" chipboard and kraft paper... liking this style... simple and clean.

and for a card challenge on Lil'Scrappers... brown, buttons, blossoms, 3 different pattern paper and sticker alphas. oh and a decorative edge. that's not easy! but i think it works.

Friday, August 15, is a late night crop at Just Scrap It. A few of us are going and making Christmas Cards - you're more than welcome to join us!

3 comments:

Julie Cortens said...

Love the Kananaskis page! I thought I was the queen of getting 6-10 photos on one page! Good job!
I would love to join you on Friday night - but you know that I would be dozing off in the corner by 8pm. I will make some Sat morning when you guys are all sleeping!haha

Jacqueline said...

Great work!

Jackie Plank said...

I'm loving that card and those layouts are pretty darn cool!