Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunday and the weekend









A few things i created this weekend. almost have a mojo again.... felt like it was lost for a while. helps that there were a couple of on line crops.
here's hoping your week is great!
carpe the week!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
scrappaleica said...

Hey Corinne, I love your new stuff! Glad your mojo is in full gear. The star album just jumped out at me! I'm glad you had fun with the online crops. One day I'd love to try one of those!

Amanda said...

Oh, what cool creations! I love the clear mini album and the March calendar -- they are my favorite! Miss you, Corinne!

Anam_Kihaku said...

beautiful cards. love the star album.

Janine Wahl said...

Hey, fun stuff!
Was perusing Leica's blog a lo and behold, there is the "Saskatchewan made" ladies. Yeah, Saskatchewan scrappers! I love to see this. Not in the province anymore, I am an Albertan, but I love to see girls from home.

Janet said...

It is amazing to watch you turn bits of paper into works of art! Girl, you rawk!