so - why is it that we go in spurts?
growth spurts as children, and now as adults, it's spurts of interests. we jump on the bandwagon for something and do it for a while and then get tired of it and jump on a different bandwagon? hmmm?
sometimes that's how i feel about things. i do them because they are "hip" and then oh well - time for something different. remember those decorative scissors? or further back - pet rocks?
but hey - it all comes around again. and maybe that's the scary part. it's back....(in my best scary voice).
and that's my thoughts today.
and oh - something i created over the weekend.
used a shape out of wood that i got at Michaels, some paper from Cloud 9 Design and a few Magenta stickers. oh and some thickers. whacha think? not your typical Christmas colours!
used a shape out of wood that i got at Michaels, some paper from Cloud 9 Design and a few Magenta stickers. oh and some thickers. whacha think? not your typical Christmas colours!carpe the week!
4 comments:
I just love your cards and beautiful christmas creations!
Love it, Corinne...are you going to use them as ornaments??
thanks! Amanda - the whole thing is about 10 inches high - so it might be a bit big for an ornament on the tree - but it's hanging around in my room!
Great Christmas tree Corinne. You know I was just thinking today about "spurts" and "fads" and all the stuff I have tried and then my interest peetered out. But five years ago I thought I would take a stab at this scrapbooking thing...and you know, I get more excited about it every day!!! I have NEVER felt, "oh well, had enough of this". So hey, this scrapbooking thing is definately a keeper! :)
Post a Comment